Pagina's

February 11, 2013

OUTFIT | BLACK BOMBER

IMG_2801




IMG_2828 IMG_2823 IMG_2791

BEANIE CARHARTT | BOMBERJACK, JEANS H&M | SWEATER, SHIRT,SHOES ZARA

One of the things I really love to wear when it's cold outside, is a beanie. It keeps my ears and head warm and looks also really fashionable. I'm very busy with school lately. Because it is my graduation year. I have to design a 5 piece collection. The deadline is in about 10 weeks and I didn't even started sewing jet! So I can tell this is a very stressful period. I will post as many as I can but sometimes school comes first.

Ps: The pictures came out way more nice in black and white.

FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN!

7 comments:

  1. Love outfit! Is amazing

    xoxo
    http://fashionbohem.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/jesus-del-pozo-2014.html
    http://www.facebook.com/FashionBohem?fref=ts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geweldige outfit! Lekker stoer hou ik van :)

    De 2de ronde van de blogger battle staat online, zou je op mij willen stemmen? Je help mij er erg mee :)
    http://www.followfashion.nl/fashion-bloggers-battle-2-leather-touch

    XxX
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Succes met je drukke periode dan, komt vast wel goed. Blijft een leuke bomber en ook die choker blijft gewoon goed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. monochromatic style with a touch of gold necklace is so simple and stylish :)
    and you made the b/w pic of it. kewl :)


    Hello from Indonesia :)
    Titaz
    www.stylieandfoodie.blogspot.com
    @tazty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke post !! :)


    Ik kwam toevallig op je blog en ben direct verslaafd dus ik volg je nu gewoon !:)


    Liefs,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete